Cayman Brac March 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scbatchr

New
Reaction score
Ok...cool trip planned...here are the details as I have them!
March 19 to 26. Cayman Brac...the resort is Divi Tiara (website:

http://www.divitiara.com/divitiara/resort.asp )

Airfare out of Houston, lodging, 3 meals daily, Oceanfront or poolside room, 6 (YES!! 6) days of 2 tank morning dives, (2 of the trips should be to Little Cayman to dive Bloody Bay Wall) 4 days of 1 tank afternoon dives, 3 tanks of Nitrox if you are already certified (If not..ask me how!), free air for shore diving, and 2 free specialties (fish ID and boat..unless you already have them or need something different..we'll talk!) The trip is looking to be $1,750 which is cheap! A $100 deposit will be do asap along with paperwork, and then part of the balance (about $700 75 days out) and the balance 45 days out. (subject to change). Of course..all forms of payment (cash, check, or credit card) Good News: If you don't have a passport no worries..you can go on your drivers license and certifed birth certificate (NOT the hospital one). If there are non divers that want to go you can take off $250. Soooo...let me know asap! Should be a great trip...the resort is GREAT! Check it out..

Back
Top Bottom