Cayman Brac May 5-12 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbchiro

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone out there going??? We are staying at Brac Reef Resort. They have a great package going right now. Book by 3/31/2012 and you get all inclusive 17 dives 7 night stay for a really good price. We have never been, but are looking forward to it.

We've been there, you'll enjoy it. They are the only dive ops on the Brac. I'll be on the Brac this coming Friday. The diving is really great, if you're diving for a week you'll see sharks at some point, I always look forward to those sightings. Make a night dive if you have the chance we've seen spectacular things on the Brac at night. Is there any certain thing you are looking to see underwater, I might be able to help you with the mention of particular dive sites.

Caymaniac, what boat are you on? My son and I will be on Big Sister. We arrive Wednesday afternoon and start diving Thursday. You can't miss us. My son, daughter and myself have red hair and will be rocking a bunch of Dive Dawg wear. Hope to talk to you either on the boat or at the Tipsy Turtle. Travel safe.

We're arriving this Friday pm (late), it will be my just wife and I. If we end up on the same boat, we should plan to confer on having the boat go to Little Cayman for the day.
We are staying at the Alexander, we have a car rental. We are going to be picked up in the morning by the Brac Reef the way I understand it. We'll look for you at the TT if not on your boat.

May 13th – April 4th for me on the Brac. Dive! Dive! Dive!Climb the bluff & dive some more.

Coolest idea ever…
Buy 3 lots. One on the bluff edge (south side), directly below it& another across the road.
Wake on bluff – coffee – rappel down to second property belowwhere your guests stay. Invite them across the road to ocean view house.
Cook light breakfast,visit, gear up and walk 25-50 feet (depending on lot layout) for a shore dive.
Clean gear, discus awesomeness of the dive. Climb bluff to your ‘castle’ & nap.
Wake. Convoy to Captain Keith’s Tibbett’s wreck.
Drink.
Repeat.

The Brac Reef Beach Resort
BRR.jpg

A great place to relax
BRBR.jpg

The Dive boats
BR4.jpg

Caymaniac, it was great meeting you two. Always fun putting a face with a name. Hope the rest of the trip was as good as the beginning. Always painful packing up and heading out that last morning. Just a quick plug...we stayed at Carib Sands in the the new Phase 3 building and could not have been happier. The price was excellent for a 3bed/3bath unit with plenty of space, right off the pool, and your own sandy beach. And the action at the dock with the fishing tournament kept the tarpon, rays, and sharks happy. Reef Divers, once again, did a great job! Thanks Capt. Menne and First Mate Beccy. We will be Brac.

Looks like Mike's having a good time on the Brac:

3.jpg

-hh

Back
Top Bottom