Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kay

Registered
Reaction score
In my relentless search for a scuba diving vacation, I have made some progress. I do have a couple of questions for those of you who have travelled to Cayman Brac.
Question: Have any of you gone diving with "Reef Divers" on Cayman Brac? If so, were you happy with them?
Question: Have any of you stayed at either Brac Carribean or Carib Sands? If so, how was your stay?

A million thanks in advance....

I have been diving before with Reef Divers and I have stayed at the Brac Reef. I also have friends that have stayed at both places. Both condos are nice.

Caymanaic

I went to Cayman Brac last November and can not wait to return. We stayed at the Brac Reef Club and dove with the Reef Divers. Both were great. The Brac Reef was nice and the food was awsume there. If you have never experienced Valet Diving, you are in for a treat. Reef Divers have nice sized boats and are well organized. They get you in and out of the water effortlessly and conduct very informative pre-dive presentations.

Reef Divers was a great group of people and we enjoyed diving and partying with them. We were there last year in May and stayed at the Brac Reef Resort. We definitely will go back again.

CB

Kay:
In my relentless search for a scuba diving vacation, I have made some progress. I do have a couple of questions for those of you who have travelled to Cayman Brac.
Question: Have any of you gone diving with "Reef Divers" on Cayman Brac? If so, were you happy with them?
Question: Have any of you stayed at either Brac Carribean or Carib Sands? If so, how was your stay?

A million thanks in advance....

The Scuba Diving Vacation & Destinations section has a forum dedicated to the Greater Caribbean & Bahamas. I have taken the liberty of moving your post here in hopes it will get a wider response.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Having stayed on both Little and Brac I would say go to Little. The diving is much better.

Tim Ingersoll:
Having stayed on both Little and Brac I would say go to Little. The diving is much better.
Bravo! It kind of says something, doesn't it, that whenever the seas are calm the Brac boats all make a bee-line for Little Cayman! Actually, there are bunches of us here who discovered Little Cayman this way. We went to the Brac for a week of diving, but the message wasn't wasted on us that the high point of the week was the trip over to Little Cayman. The next year my wife and I decided to go to Little Cayman instead. And funny thing...we kept coming back over and over again after that.

But in all fairness, I guess there are those folks who like the bright lights of the big city over on the Brac. I just like great diving, but I suppose some people want the topside attractions as well.

Bruce

zf2nt:
But in all fairness, I guess there are those folks who like the bright lights of the big city over on the Brac. I just like great diving, but I suppose some people want the topside attractions as well.

Bruce

The bat caves? Seriously, what night life? I really don't get it. Little Cayman is a much better situation IMHO.

Hi Kay,
The Brac is a great place to stay and dive. I went to the Divi Tiara in May and loved it. I am staying at the Brac Reef Club on Friday so I will let you know how they compare. I don't think the Divi is open for divers yet but the Brac Reef Club is. The Brac reef club also has locations on GC and LC.

There is night life on the Brac! Just ask any of the locals!

We found some very fun times there!

The Brac diving is a little more diverse than on LC. The population of LC is 150!

I found that the islands are the most tourist friendly! It is a great vacation site that we plan on doing once a quarter!

Well thanks, everyone! Actually, I made reservations at the Caribe Sands today. Now I read that I can choose Dive Tiara or Reef Divers. Does anyone have experience with either or both of them? Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have a great trip, DiveForFunOften. Let me know how things are working.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom