CDL - Any updates on progress?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubawife

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been checking Cayman Diving Lodge's website and forum every couple of weeks, but there's been no news on rebuild progress. Jim's initial message indicated a plan to rebuild and be back in business in a year. I know they've got alot to deal with having lost the lodge and their home. Just wondering if anyone knows if any progress has been made and/or if the plan is still to rebuild.

I drove past it a wee while back and it looks a MESS. If rebuilding my flat on the Hyatt canal is anything to go as far as time scales are concerned, i would say some time in 2010

BG - the farthest I have got with Jim so far is drafting his liability notice warning off trespassers. Likelihood is that as soon as we put that notice up, it'll get nicked. He's talking about re-opening Nov/Dec 2005 - we'll see. P.S. my jeep came back into service yesterday - 4 months & 1 week - amazing what our Jamaican brothers can do - it was completely submerged. Qu. - should I use the full Seaview tanks that are still in the back? Qu. - guess those tanks are collectors' items now - if so, how much ...?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom