Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill51:
Then I guess some of us must really be older as I’d be very happy to spend a week offshore with Lauren Hutton as a dive buddy.

She was nice but pretty quiet. Her buddy is a tech diver who is a friend and works with our shop.

Unless I missed her being mentioned somewhere else in the thread, Kelly Hu (the fingernail wielding hottie from X2) is also diver.. She graced the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine one month in 2006. (Can't find the month right now)

DaleHall:
Unless I missed her being mentioned somewhere else in the thread, Kelly Hu (the fingernail wielding hottie from X2) is also diver.. She graced the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine one month in 2006. (Can't find the month right now)

I have it. It's November 2006. :D

Thank you Dale...I was reading all of these posts and was waiting to see the best name in that group. Kelly Hu...A classic issue no doubt!! Although my wife drew a pencil mustache on her, it's still the hottest cover yet!!

I'd certainly dive with Kelly Hu, too. Not just because she is an attractive woman, but because she has a sincere interest in marine conservation. Good for her!

Thalassamania:
I suppose, don't know and wouldn't venture to guess since I don't have a television that is connected to the outside world.

Too bad. His Denny Crane character is hilarious ....... "Denny Crane!"

The man in black, Tommy Lee Jones .... i saw his picture at a dive resort. He had dive gear on but he might have just been posing. :D

I'll have to try and grab it off the web.

Tom Smedley:
The Governor of Alabama - Bob Riley - is a diver and has helped us along with legislation concerning our ability to recover artifacts.

HooAh! Bob - You took the oath for another four years today - congratulations mano!!

Now I guess this is the kind of stuff I'm most interested in. People whose love of diving affects how they act in the rest of their lives. And who are in positions powerful enough to actually have a big effect. thanks

Back
Top Bottom