Celebrity Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCDiver1:
The man in black, Tommy Lee Jones .... i saw his picture at a dive resort. He had dive gear on but he might have just been posing. :D

I think he does. He was one of my classmates at Harvard and Al Gore's roommate back in those ancient days.

DaleHall:
Ahh. A man that keeps the "classic" issues. Good for you.. :D
Now, if I can only get my hands on a September 05 issue. :wink:

a man??? :shakehead Better check my profile. My b/f and I read them but unfortunately we do not have the earliest issues. Good luck with finding the Sept 05 issue. :D

Bill51:
Then I guess some of us must really be older as I’d be very happy to spend a week offshore with Lauren Hutton as a dive buddy.

Ahhhh, my old heart is going pitter-patter

Sunset_Diver:
a man??? :shakehead Better check my profile. My b/f and I read them but unfortunately we do not have the earliest issues. Good luck with finding the Sept 05 issue. :D

WHOOPS!!!!!!!!! :11: My bad.. My humblest apology. :( I will definately look at profiles before assuming gender in the future. :no

If we're going to list Lloyd Bridges, we can't forget Zale Perry, the female star of "Sea Hunt," who began diving in 1951 and is a member of the Women Diver's Hall of Fame.

I just read in the Wikipedia article about the Oriskany that John McCain expressed the desire to visit his old quarters. I don't know if this means he's already a diver or not.

Odd as it is i'm trying to get Shatner to do a charity dive. Trying to put the pressure on his pr peeps to do it.

As mentioned before: (Tiger Woods)

The Greatest Golfer of all time (not Jack Nicklaus) is and avid diver....that's all that needed to be said here. Because as we all know...Golf and Diving are the two greatest sports on earth...:14: :D

Back
Top Bottom