Cenote Chac Mool & Dos Ojos Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beyond_Diving

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here's a video taken with one of our divers last week at Chac Mool and Dos Ojos. [video=youtube_share;2uDNY_Bj-AA]http://youtu.be/2uDNY_Bj-AA[/video]
Enjoy!

Great video....see ya soon!

Bob

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

I've dove both of these cenotes and like Chac Mool a little more. I've dove in many of the cenotes over the past few years and always enjoy the experience. But for me, I prefer ocean diving. The fish activity is tops for me. Don't get be wrong, a cenote dive is a nice change of pace in a week long dive trip. I think everyone should try it once to experience that environment. I will be down there this January with my 8 and 10 year old boys and plan on snorkeling in one or two, I think they will find it pretty interesting.

PH

Dos Ojos would be my choice for snorkeling between the 2 of them. Also Chikin-Ha is really nice for snorkeling. You can do a proper snorkel tour of the cavern there. I love diving the cenotes and the ocean... But lately I spend most of my time underwater in the cenotes (either cavern or cave diving), although I did do a pretty awesome dive with bullsharks last week.

Thank you for the video. It brings back great memories. I love the change from ocean diving. Great camera work also.

Back
Top Bottom