Centenial, CO diving locations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all - I will be visiting the Centenial / Denver area this summer and would like to know if there are any "local" diving spots in the area? By 'local', I mean within driving distance.

Thanks in advance for any info.

MaSharkDiver

Only if you are into resevoir diving. Aurora and Chattfield are both in the Denver Metro area.

Search this forum for descriptions of each.

Just remember you'll be altitude diving also (Mile High city and all).

MAShark,

When are you coming to the Denver area? Aurora reservoir is the best "option", but it's cold in the spring. Hell, it's cold all the time. :)

We've got a whole slew of decent shops in the area where you can rent gear, in case you aren't in to lugging it all over.

Also, if you are in the area on 18 June, we are having an Oysters bash at the res.

Wijbrandus:
MAShark,

When are you coming to the Denver area? Aurora reservoir is the best "option", but it's cold in the spring. Hell, it's cold all the time. :)

We've got a whole slew of decent shops in the area where you can rent gear, in case you aren't in to lugging it all over.

Also, if you are in the area on 18 June, we are having an Oysters bash at the res.

I will be out in Littleton in mid-August and I don't mind "cold water" diving.... I'm from New England and am use to diving in 33F - 60F water.... anything above 55F is "tropical"!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom