Central America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vanicat

New
Reaction score
Hey there
I've just joined the site as i'm travelling to central america in a few weeks for the summer and wondered if i could find any information on the best/cheapest places to dive?! If anyone know much about anything i'd be most appreciated if you shared your knowledge!
Many thanks x

vanicat:
Hey there
I've just joined the site as i'm travelling to central america in a few weeks for the summer and wondered if i could find any information on the best/cheapest places to dive?! If anyone know much about anything i'd be most appreciated if you shared your knowledge!
Many thanks x
Welcome aboard...enjoy your time here on ScubaBoard!

Check out the Central America forum...

Welcome to the SB! Where in Central America are you going to?? any specific area.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

Well im flying into costa rica and out of mexico so basically could end up anywhere but not panama! Have u been? Any diving suggestions??

vanicat:
Well im flying into costa rica and out of mexico so basically could end up anywhere but not panama! Have u been? Any diving suggestions??

Costa Rica has Pacific diving, of course - a whole new advetnure I'm told. Roatan has wonderful wall diving, cheap, and Utilla is even cheaper - although I don't know the dives or operators. San Pedro/Ambergris Caye has good canyons if you're qualified, and The Blue Hole, but don't go with AQUA DIVES!!

Hope that helps...? SEARCH our Central America forum...

Well, Vanicat i've dove in Costa Rica a few times and it's great..very good diving and lots to see. I'll be going in Sept. for some more diving. I've dove with Deep Blue in Coco Beach and they are good, never had a problem with them. Also dove with Ocotal Diving and they are also good. If you dive around there a good place to stay that's cheap is Flor de Itabo hotel...it's good, clean and cheap. Good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom