Certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

horsemen

Contributor
Reaction score
Certified

today we did 3 boat dives at Catalina the vis was great water was 54 at 40feet a lil chili at first but once we got moving around it was fine

we did the first two dives at the quarry and the last dive at rock head.
their was lots of jellys out today it seem like you seen one every 20-30 feet sometimes closer.the first two dives we wear doing our skills and then we would spend about 10-15 min swimming around and looking around at rock head it was a free dive all skill work was done. must say the last dive was the best one now i just got to figure out what all them little fishy are

Congratulatons! Way to go! Welcome to the club! :dazzler1:

It's always very exciting to get your certification.

Hopefully, we'll all get to meet you soon at one of our Wrinkles Dives. We've got one coming up on Catalina, you know! :eyebrow:

May the fun begin!

Christian

ya i was know but after all the money i forked out this month for my basic stuff and class then boat fees i am taped out wouldnt have the extra money to rent gear and get a boat out i know its only about 100 all together but this is going to be a tight month next month

Congratulations on your certification!!! I know it's pricey, but the best way to keep you diving is to buy your own equipment. Check with your LDS, many offer same as cash plans with no interest. Over time, your equipment will pay for itself.

If you are ever in OC and want to dive, PM me! I'm addicted.

Back
Top Bottom