Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris408

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Well I finally got my cert. The instructor and DM were great throughout the whole process. Spent the weekend in Monterey. It was cold, but wasn't bad as I've been told. Actually colder on land than in the water. I had a great time. Lots of other classes doing their cert. It was great seeing all those divers.

Now it's time to begin the learning. I'm looking into taking the AOW and Rescue courses. See you in the water. Can I join the club now? :)

Way to go. Try to find a few seasoned divers to help mentor you and show you the in's and out's of your local diver areas.

Proud for you... IF I could give you any advice it would be to dive all you can NOW and have fun... The more you dive the better you get!

Thanks all! I appreciate the kinds words and advice. Already looking for time to do a dive, but this 'work' thing is getting in the way.

Congratulations !

Cheers man, sounds like you've got the fever. :jump013: I've got it so bad I've been diving and practicing my bouyancy in my neighbor's pool with rented equipment. I'm as crazy as they come, though.

Nice! Wish I had a pool too. I've got my gear already, just need to rent tanks, so I'm itching for the weekend to come so I can hit the water again.

Congrats on your Cert! Dive Safe!!

Congrats on getting certified.

Someone asked me once whey I shut down a very successful Internet-based business, and I said it was because the business was interfering with my diving. They laughed because they thought I was making a joke, but I was serious. :)

Be safe & keep learning

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom