Certified !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finnatic

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

What a great weekend. Traveled up to Morrison Springs for the OW certification dives and had a blast! We did 3 dives on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Everything went extremely well, especially since my weighting issues were resolved. Felt extremely fine with all the skills and very much in control of buoyancy. Couldn't have asked for better weather also. However, the boat dive we had planned for Monday with Emerald Coast Scuba was called due to bad weather with a front coming through. We visited their shop anyway before we got on the road to come home and came away with a couple t-shirts from the dive that almost happended, lol. I'm definitely looking forward to my first saltwater dives and hope to get a few in before the end of the year. Thanks to everyone here for all the help and support!

Congratulations and welcome to the world of SCUBA diving!!

Glad everything went so well.
It's great to have another diver in the ranks.
Dive Safe,
Larry

that's nice...
welcome to the different realm of what we fondly call Earth...
everything is new underwater...
what's best is when you discover it for yourself...
treasure God's gift to humanity...
diving safely is making sure that you and all other living things around you underwater, including your buddies, are safe...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom