Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canuckdiver:
I may be out toward Brockville on friday-saturday if anybody is interested in blowing a few bubbles?

I might be up for some dives on friday morning let me know if your interested

diverdeb001:
Hi Diving Gal: What's up for New Year's day?? Are you diving in Kingston?? I was trying to organize a few people in Brockville but maybe we could join in with the rest of you?? deb

Alas no... I'm driving for Operation Red Nose all night, so will not be any condition to dive on the first

Jim,
I had dinner with the great Tom R this past Saturday after a rigorous day of scuba activities. He says there is no way he is going to show for a wet dive on Thursday. Sorry to have to say this but it looks like he is not half the man that you are. For refusing the challenge, I believe that Tom should have to buy you dinner at one of the finest establishment in town; Tommy’s Restaurant.

All the best
CC

Col.Cluster:
Jim,
I had dinner with the great Tom R this past Saturday after a rigorous day of scuba activities. He says there is no way he is going to show for a wet dive on Thursday. Sorry to have to say this but it looks like he is not half the man that you are. For refusing the challenge, I believe that Tom should have to buy you dinner at one of the finest establishment in town; Tommy’s Restaurant.

All the best
CC

ROTFLMAO, I just might have to dive to save on the food tab here.

Tom

Col.Cluster:
Jim,

All the best
CC
I think Alex and I will dive wet anyways just to prove a point and we both expect Dinner..............
What about Dan.......
What's so special about a New Years day dive if you don't get WET
All Good Canadians should dive wet "in Canada" as a badge of being Canadian
..........So now I'm Challenging all of you to dive wet.......

:up_to_som If your not :scared:

and there are two things that come to mind. Burrrrrrr and since your boys, I feel sorry for the boys. Sorry people but I have been holding that one in since this thread started. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom