changing gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
i bought a pair of diving concept drysuit gloves and found the neoprene gloves to be a bit big and doesnt give the dexterity that i would like so i put a pair of rubber gloves on the rings instead..has anyone else ever done this and they didntleak on them?heres a few pics

Wouldnt have thought theres a lot of warmth with just a rubber glove

theres room inside the glove for thinsulate gloves..

If those are regular kitchen "rubber gloves" my biggest fear would be puncturing them. They're not very thick or tought. Aside from that, they're not a lot different from the latex gloves sold by several companies.

If the yellow 'kitchen' gloves don't hold up, you might need something stronger. better ones can be found at a harware store or specialty TILE shop. They make a fairly thick latex glove for tile setters when they grout the tile. I guess it's murder on your hands if you do a lot of it. Great DIY fix for cheap! :crafty:

great idea!
i bet you won't even get dishpan hands!!

in a pinch that would be a great idea and they cost much less than the DUI blue gloves.

i wonder how they compare to the "high dexterity" gloves the companies sell.
but i wouldn't put them up to the wily zebra mussels though.

dt

Back
Top Bottom