Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narked_Muffin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I've been digging around and am pretty sure I already know the answer to this question, but thought I'd throw it in here just in case someone can help me out.

I was wondering if anyone had found a source for just the glove side rings for Santi Smart Gloves?

It would be nice to be able to have multiple gloves set up and ready for different conditions without having to manhandle the gloves onto the rings each time... And it's a shame to have to buy the entire kit with the internal rings just to throw them into storage somewhere where they'll never be used...

I've even been debating buying some silicone and PU to make a mould of the ones I have so I can possibly make my own...

I've unfortunately been told there is no option to buy just the glove side rings when I asked several years ago - Hope to find out this has changed.

I bit the bullet and got another whole set to have spare gloves ready to go. Not optimal, but it was still worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom