Dry glove comparison

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How far up your forearms are the suit side rings. All of my gloves get the rings installed basically where the bottom of the 660 is
Maybe just at my wrist or slightly above it? The pics of the mounted gloves were before I fine tuned their position on the ring. You can see my left ring is near my wrist and the right is slightly above it. I think that is in part due to body and arm position. I keep a bit of extra glove material out there to give me room to fully extend my arm without risking pressure on the seal.

Screenshot_20240213_073135_Gallery.jpg

Sure. As a general rule, I like most all of my 4e products. There were a few over the years that were rubbish, but I have been pleased with most of them.
I picked up a set of the 4th element AR gloves. They’re really nice but unfortunately they’re a little too big to fit under a pair of showa 720s. are there any other nitrile or pvc gloves that have a larger fit? I got a set of showa 495s to try but the cuff is too big to fit on my 80mm kubi rings

I picked up a set of the 4th element AR gloves. They’re really nice but unfortunately they’re a little too big to fit under a pair of showa 720s. are there any other nitrile or pvc gloves that have a larger fit? I got a set of showa 495s to try but the cuff is too big to fit on my 80mm kubi rings
What size 720s are you running

Personnally, I dive with Marigold gloves (because they are cheap and readily available here) ,with smartwool 100% merino wool heavy liners. I still keep good dexterity. Waters here are generally 6.5-10 degrees and my hands are fine up to 50 minute dives.

Personnally, I dive with Marigold gloves (because they are cheap and readily available here) ,with smartwool 100% merino wool heavy liners. I still keep good dexterity. Waters here are generally 6.5-10 degrees and my hands are fine up to 50 minute dives.

Yeah 50 minutes ain’t cutting it for me

Back
Top Bottom