Dry gloves for shorter fingers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thank you everyone! This was way more information than I thought I would get! I'll check out these recommendations and tips. Maybe there's hope for me yet!
usually with odd things the answer is out there - it just takes time and perseverance to find it. One tool that I have found useful is to search using google for what you are looking for and then when the results come up click on "images" - that way you get hundreds of photos of in this case gloves and you can quickly scan the thumbnail pics for gloves that have short fingers - in this case I would probably enter chemical gloves in the search bar

usually with odd things the answer is out there - it just takes time and perseverance to find it. One tool that I have found useful is to search using google for what you are looking for and then when the results come up click on "images" - that way you get hundreds of photos of in this case gloves and you can quickly scan the thumbnail pics for gloves that have short fingers - in this case I would probably enter chemical gloves in the search bar

Wow, so a recommendation to do a search on Google.....who woulda thunk it.

-Z

I just posted this thread because I was in a similar place as you.

Back
Top Bottom