Charter operation for Eastern Lake Erie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, I'm looking at doing a few wrecks at the Eastern end of Lake Erie this summer, C.B. Benson, Carlingford, wrecks in that area, but I dont know who charters out there. Any names for decent charters ops that run to those wrecks?

Thanks for the help
Jim

Dans dives shop in St Catharines just started running charters to those wrecks this summer, Although I have not been out myself as time never permitted it is the dive shop I go to and most of my friends there have been on the charter and said it was a blast. Just give them a call when you are ready to go and they can give you a schedule of charters they are running.

Cheers
Mike~

Thanks for the advice, I didn't realize Dan's was doing charters. On the same note if you're ever looking to get out to some wrecks around Long Point, call Scuba Plus in Simcoe and talk to Rick or Cindy, they just started doing charters last year. I'm working on my Divemaster with them at the moment, and I'll be out on a lot of the charters this summer.

Back
Top Bottom