Charter trips in the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
No kidding ... one of our local instructors brought a class up there for a PADI wreck specialty ... they did Burma Road on single 100's and pony bottles. No reel ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I <ducks...looks for the PADI police> took my brother through it. He had a single 130.....The horrors!!!!!!! :wink:

Canada is a BIG place ! Where are you going, I will assume the PNW....... If you ever get out this way there is plenty of freshwater wreckdiving here! I dive until November in a three mil. But they tell me the ice diving is incredible!!!

JeffG:
Do Burma road on the Saskatchewan. Easy Peasy penetration dive.

You guys are lucky. Burma Road sits down in the sand on the Yukon ... it's really a technical dive.

p.s. Apparently no one capitalized on my earlier post for a jab or two at you ;-)

JeffG:
I <ducks...looks for the PADI police> took my brother through it. He had a single 130.....The horrors!!!!!!! :wink:
Wasn't implying it was wrong ... only that it's not that difficult. That said, I wouldn't take a student through there on a single ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Plungebob:
Canada is a BIG place ! Where are you going, I will assume the PNW....... If you ever get out this way there is plenty of freshwater wreckdiving here! I dive until November in a three mil. But they tell me the ice diving is incredible!!!
Vancouver Island ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I'm the only wimp on this trip ... :eyebrow:

But with Lynne, Doug, and Lamont on the same boat, the geek factor will be very high ... you're far more likely to be getting a lengthy discussion on how they did on-the-fly deco calculations or some such ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bones is coming too.

ph33r

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom