Charters with guides

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepBound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can you recommend any good charters with guides in the lake ontario / st. lawrence area?

BottomTime Charters is good. He's in Brockville. If you want a guide on the American side, let me know.

I just returned from four days of diving on the Canada side. Wayne of Thousand Island Charters was great, as was Under Where Charters. Can't wait to return. We also used Dive Tech for fills. What a shop. They have EVERYTHING in stock............

We usually go with Brian Taylor (divercity.com i think). He is in Kingston. I have also heard good things from a operation called U&I scuba but I have never used then my self.

There are alot of good charters in Brockville and Rockport and lots of interesting wrecks to see. You don't really need a guide as the captains give good briefings about the do's and dont's about the wrecks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom