Chatterton on FM99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I did the interview with these guys from my cell phone, off the deck of our boat as I was doing a magnetometer survey, here in the Dominican Republic. The other guys in the crew covered my end, and we did not even miss a lane? Not so much the technology itself, but the ways we use it become more amazing and enabling. The interview itself was fun as well.

Cheers

JC

I must thank John for indulging us on my radio show with his valuable time. The cool part of doing a popular radio show (Voted #1 Major Market Morning Show in Virginia by Virginia Association of Broadcasters, is getting to know guys like John Chatterton! I talk diving quite often, and now that I'm a member of Scubaboard.com, I'll be sure to post links to relevent podcasts. Wyland was in the studio recently for about an hour- great interview!

Tommy Griffiths
Tommy and Rumble
WNOR
Norfolk-Virginia Beach

Great interview! Looking forward to the podcast links!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom