Cheap Anilao Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pics please. we need proof that they werent all boys in bikinis.
4951_92945299937_701289937_1758631_4067751_n.jpg

hahahaha...

I tried several times Pier Uno; the rooms are great, cable TV and great chef so one can't complain about the food. But yes, the dive costs are on the high side & the house reef isn't that great so the nearest dive site is either Basura or Cathedral. For almost weekly dive trips I settled with Planet Dive but will try the one earlier recommended by rab1412000 as with 5 divers it would only cost us total 800 for the day excluding food with 3 boat dives in Ligpo area.

hi prandy

were you able to dive with rey last weekend? how was the it?

hi guys and girls ;-)

staying in pg/sabang at the moment. wouldn't mind a few dives in anilao. would be great to get a transfer by banca and doing 2 to 3 dives on the way to anilao (hot springs/chicken fether island?). used to stay at diveantreck but this time would like to dive mainly bazzura ie in front of the community. if possible without banka. which is the closest resort nearby? (hot water and ac would be an advantage).

any other suggestions for a change? anything on the way to manila is fine. need to be there on saturday evening.
thanks swisstrav

Bob, not yet, got all the details so just waiting for the right time.

aquaventure. the food itself will make you forget about how much everything else costs. not that they're expensive. they're wouldn't be that popular with divers if they were. plus, the service and the people over there are really nice. did a day trip last friday at crystal blue resort. wasn't too bad. place wasn't too big but rooms were nice. i've done mayumi a couple of times (day trips). aquaventure food is still the best in my opinion.

dennis

oh, and makdiver probably have the best rental gear around.

Back
Top Bottom