Check out this site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah, we know about it...It's way tooooooo cold though. Cerulean is much much warmer.

link ktapp. I've heard of the place before but have not been there yet. Sounds like an interesting place to dive.

I didn't see anything about what the fees are to get in and for camping. Does the place shut down for the winter or do they have diving year 'round?

Welcome to scubaboard and the Ky Piranha Patrol.

Thank you, glad to have found your group. The site fee is 15.00 and it is in the city so you are about a mile frome what ever you want food hotels ect. there is camping and open 7 days a week. which is great for divers that can't get there on the weekends. it is a little chilly the deeper you go but the shallow area is just about the same as the surface

Being 300 miles further south I wouldn't think it could get any colder then Gilboa which is comfortable down to 60' in a 5 mil during the summer. Below that its :cold:

Back
Top Bottom