Check valve on snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrQuest:
A new way of producing alternative energy, presently I am useing the cloth from one of those custom vehicle covers that let the vehicle breath, but keeps the water out.
Since I am useing a small ducted fan in a air pocket, I wanted to have an extra guard that would better guarantee than my motor is protected against water ruining it.
In a quality regulator, what is the diameter of the check valve diaphragm?
and to Gomi Ataku thanks for the good manufacturing description, I'll be try to make one.

Dude,can I have some of what you are smoking ?

Been working on it for about 30 years, back on Feb 14th 2007, I had some type of flu, and came up with a totally unique way of accomplishing what I was after in a sickness induced dream, I've since gone over the thing each and every way that I could think of why it might fail, and I still don't see a downside, I'm not smoking anything presently or when I came up with the idea, although I'm presently drinking a beer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom