Checking in from Okinawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shooter Mike

Reaction score
Shooter Mike here from Okinawa Japan. Haven't been diving since December 30th 1995. Got a dive planned for later this week. Been back here, in Okinawa for about 6 months now. Can't wait to get in the water again. Competative archery has had my interest over the past few years and still does. Going to be hard to juggle my archery and scuba along with family life and work. I should be able to get a dive or two in during my lunch time and a few Saturdays here and there. Look forward to chatting with you all over the years to come.

Welcomoe aboard! A couple more Okinawa divers and we will have to get our own spot on the board. If you need dive buddies send a PM. I get out about every day for a dive or two.

Cool. Thanks. Most of my dives will be during lunch time since we've got good weather now for the 3D archery tournaments at the club on Kadena. I'm on McTureous. Where are you?

Semper Fi Devil Dog!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

Now, even though you accomplished Master Diver, if you haven't been in nearly a decade, I strongly suggest some sort of retraining. There's been a lot of technical changes, you've forgotten some things, and you have a family to consider.

don

:D

Know anyone needing a Buddy?

I dive almost everyday on or near the Sunabe seawall. Just PM me and let me know when you want to go. I dive weekdays and weekends.

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Back
Top Bottom