Chicago diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DBailey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
New to the boards as well as the world of diving. So far I have 15 dives in my log book, hopefully within the few weeks that number will double.

welcome...
are you in the city or in the burbs?

tom

Panzer70:
welcome...
are you in the city or in the burbs?

tom

I live right near Wrigley (Go Cubs!). Currently working out in Lisle. My job location changes due to being part of a construciton company.

So far, my local diving has been limited to Haige Quarry, but this summer I plan to hit the lake more.

Howdy Feller!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

"Really tall," indeed. I bet wetsuits are fun to shop for...

don

:D

So far the two suit that I have (3mil and 7mil farmer-john) were purchased off the rack. I knew I would have some issues with water flushing at the boots, so I sent them both in to have additional material added at each ankle (longer).

I went diving two weekends ago in a quarry near Chicago (43F) and the 7mil worked like a charm.

I am not looking forward to the dive suit shopping though.

DBailey:
I live right near Wrigley (Go Cubs!). Currently working out in Lisle. My job location changes due to being part of a construciton company.

So far, my local diving has been limited to Haige Quarry, but this summer I plan to hit the lake more.

I've been at Haigh, Pearl Lake, & the Bonn Terre Mines... hope to hit the lake more this summer too. I live in Evanston and work in Lake Bluff.
Later
Tom

Dont forget to come out to "Our World Underwater" April 23-25th. I will be at my shops booth putting in some face time all day Saturday and maybe Friday night. Check out the threads in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew section on the board here.

Check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum. Lots of members in your neck of the woods.

Back
Top Bottom