Chicago LDS purchasing WOES revisited

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info

BTW, We do have innertubes to secure backup lights if you want to come try some on before buying online:wink:

Are they EPDM innertube? I'd like to buy some online, please. They aren't available at my LDS.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I have heavily edited some of this thread to remove personal attacks and argument. Please remember that the original topic was differences in pricing between authorized dealers, and keep the thread on track!

Are they EPDM innertube? I'd like to buy some online, please. They aren't available at my LDS.

Yes, they are! They are NEW, just in from Tribolube. They are REALLY slick! I don't think I can sell them to you until you go try them on at your LDS as you would then be an online customer of ours. Sorry Frank :D

Yes, they are! They are NEW, just in from Tribolube. They are REALLY slick! I don't think I can sell them to you until you go try them on at your LDS as you would then be an online customer of ours. Sorry Frank :D

Can't find them on the website. I'ma gonna drive my butt up there, try some on, and by the time I get back, I'ma gonna save some serious cash by buying them online. Send me 10 to my special drop box in Indonesia. I'll get you a cc number, promise. :wink:

I never understood walking into a retail store and trying to ask for a discount...unless there is a sale...it is what it is. Do you go grocery shopping and try to finagle a price with a checkout clerk?

I would if the grocery had the stuff marked up higher than I can get it someplace else, and if the store was offering such personal service as a dive shop does. You're comparing apples to oranges.

My number one obligation and charity is ME! I'll pay a few bucks more to buy something locally, however, I won't pay twice the price just to get something locally.

( Old thread, I know )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom