Child from the '80's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadoguk:
saxon ok :)
but Triumph the band were better:)

I enjoyed both equally. Met Saxon and went to a show in Rochester NY Small club it was awsome!!!

Triumph the bike is another story.

ohmdiver:
I enjoyed both equally. Met Saxon and went to a show in Rochester NY Small club it was awsome!!!

Triumph the bike is another story.
new bikes are great, would have one tommorow if I could talk the wife into letting me spend more cash :)

- You owned any cassettes.

I wish I was a child of the 80's :) I remember 'tape' recorders, big fat 8-tracks, and manual Remington typewriters (the kind you see in museum now).....

But the 80's were really cool!!! And Michael Jackson was a kid, black, and normal.

Dr. Demento, Leaded (Regular) Gas, Quiet Riot, Ratt.
Going Airborne, 11-Bravo; instead of jail :11:
Mad Max, the list goes on.... :dazzler1:

Pat Benetar, Motley Crue, parachute pants, dolphin shorts and french bikinins that had more string than fabric.

You remember when Mt.St. Helen's really blew.

May 18 1980 indeed I was there. And My HS Sweetheart's BDay '68 not '80 hehe. And she wants to blow this year, Mount ST Helens ya pervs.

The Wall, Heavy Metal, First Blood, Ninja's, Headbangers Ball, Punk, The A-Team.
Just a few I remember.
Got to see "The wall on The Wall" '89

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom