Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nippon Nautiloids

• The Scuba-Jins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you should wait and finish the results of this poll first.

Then after the results are in, you can have another poll just to determine the final wording of the group name.

Making another poll now would make it confusing, are the votes in the previous poll invalidated, do they previous voters have to vote again, etc. etc.

Mar Scuba:
I think you should wait and finish the results of this poll first.

Then after the results are in, you can have another poll just to determine the final wording of the group name.

Making another poll now would make it confusing, are the votes in the previous poll invalidated, do they previous voters have to vote again, etc. etc.
Sorry - too late - I already posted it:06: !! It's not confusing though. The second is only for the eventuality that 'Zen Divers of Japan' wins. Everyones vote is valid in the first poll. Everyone also has a new vote in the second poll. The problem is that I have already given Net Doc the list of names - so he obviously needs a name as fast as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom