Chris Crash Is Back.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HybridDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys, How goes it? Yes Yes its been over i think 3 months. I have done lots more diving plus lots of other fun stuff. Just wanted to drop a note saying i did my 1st solo dive it was only to 5-10 feet to work on some dock but it was fun.
Cheers Chris

Hey Chris. How is it going over on that other board?

Chris has better grammar. :wink:

maybe reading his ankle biters "learn to read" books

So Chris, welcome back - last i heard your girlfriend was having your baby, i hope it all went great and bub is healthy!

Divezero, Its going not bad check er out, Im out of dive buddies right now cause couple buddies are busy, but ima pop into diving dynamics 2morrow to sign up for the AOW class. I have about 40 dives under my belt with my buddy rio and dustmobile :D. Working hard, i have a question for ya though. My golem gear 35lbs wing yes ill sound like i dont know anything but i give up and ill just ask. My cam bands that holds the tank on seem to be really loose maybe i put them on wrong?

Sure is little marty is doing great, Thanks guys :)

Eh good thinking, haha should of thought of that im going in 2morrow morning thanks eh. So how goes the world of tech diving? Im thinking about taking the appertice tech diver course next year in vancouver. Anyone know any info on that?

Hi! Did you come to replace Jep? We are all in mourning.

Back
Top Bottom