http://www.diveheart.org/

Christmas - elves - children

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
almitywife:
woohooo- do we have pics of the wrapping party???? thanks everyone!!!

I think the wrapping party might be this weekend?.....gotta check with Miss.:wink:

almitywife:
woohooo- do we have pics of the wrapping party???? thanks everyone!!!

I dunno how I am going to wrap the Pirate :hmmm: Hopefully, I can sell him or rather "pimp" him out. Wonder what he is good at :wink:

Okay, I think I am going to take what we have raised so far and do some shopping this weekend :jump:

Card for Kimber and her kidos is in today's mail. Ice storm has had the roads nasty and I didn't get it out as soon as I wanted. Gotta love country life. The 12 + inches of snow that was predicted has been reduced to maybe 2-4 inches. I do not like News weathermen - they have NO idea what is going to happen!

Remember we require pictures :)

nauifins73:
Card for Kimber and her kidos is in today's mail. Ice storm has had the roads nasty and I didn't get it out as soon as I wanted. Gotta love country life. The 12 + inches of snow that was predicted has been reduced to maybe 2-4 inches. I do not like News weathermen - they have NO idea what is going to happen!

I know what is in that card :D I just want to say thank you so, so, very much. :madnoel: << me excited about shopping, ehheheheh.

jhbryaniv:
Remember we require pictures :)

Yes sir. I plan on taking some goofy ones of shopping but the really good one's are going to come from Kimber :reindeer:

Just a note to say, I am really excited today. Each day we are closer to pulling this thing off, together, and for me...it is a great feeling. :christmas All of you are so wonderful and thoughtful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom