CHUMS are coming to visit us at WPP ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In10se

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
... so it's only proper that some of us locals go say hello and dive a bit with 'em. From their site it looks like some of them are the early ta rise types and will show up in the am ... like 9:am even :coffee:

Hey it's a rainy Tuesday so what else ya gonna do?

Ummm...work? I gotta pay for my diving addiction somehow. :wink:
... so it's only proper that some of us locals go say hello and dive a bit with 'em. From their site it looks like some of them are the early ta rise types and will show up in the am ... like 9:am even :coffee:

Hey it's a rainy Tuesday so what else ya gonna do?

Ummm...work? I gotta pay for my diving addiction somehow. :wink:
Today's Veteran's Day so some people are off work. Besides .. a true addict does not always go to work like a good boy should.

Today's Veteran's Day so some people are off work. Besides .. a true addict does not always go to work like a good boy should.

Shhhhhh!!! We don't want to publicize my alter ego too much or that I might occassionally play hooky to dive. However, when you're the principal of an elementary school and there is a Veteran's Day assembly it's likely they'll notice you've gone missing. :wink:

However, when you're the principal of an elementary school and there is a Veteran's Day assembly it's likely they'll notice you've gone missing. :wink:

Thats what the life size cardboard likeness of you is for. Just stand it off to the side of the stage, somewhat in the shadows. Your assistant can even take it out for a lil meet n greet. :D

Shhhhhh!!! We don't want to publicize my alter ego too much or that I might occassionally play hooky to dive. However, when you're the principal of an elementary school and there is a Veteran's Day assembly it's likely they'll notice you've gone missing. :wink:
As I remember it, it was a great relief to NOT see the principal at those moments. Either your predecessor was gonna bust me, or bore me ... neither one was on my list of things to do that day :D

Hmmm...now that's a good idea. She can walk behind it and talk to people. We could even cut a couple of holes in it where her arm can go through in case she needs to shake someone's hand and another near the mouth so she can talk. :D
Thats what the life size cardboard likeness of you is for. Just stand it off to the side of the stage, somewhat in the shadows. Your assistant can even take it out for a lil meet n greet. :D

That method worked for Reagan for 8 years...

Back
Top Bottom