Citizen Aqualand Duplex

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boomer68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am wanting to get a citizen aqualand as a backup and just a great looking watch. I know I can buy it a lot cheaper from Singapore, Austrailia, or GB. I have never done this, and wonder about custom's fees, etc. Anyone done this before and was it simple and did you get your watch timely. Thanks for any help.

You can get them from Changi Airport, if you are in transit, then you don't need to pay tax in this case. Are about 380 SGD (190 Euros). The tax is usually 7% in Singapore.

Okay, I was not very clear after reading my own post. I am looking to buy one on ebay and wonder about customs and etc. if I buy from overseas. Sorry.

I've never had any customs issues buying form the far east, singapore, china, etc. That's mainly for countries that charge import taxes on everything, r.e., Europe, Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom