Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I need more dive gear! The adapter is for a DIN reg set up that I am trying to sell. Thought maybe it would help. If you can me a deal, and you have one, I could use a BC inflater hose.
I'll even give you positive feedback..lol.

Hang on a sec, I'll tell you the sizes I have...

Ouch... I just saw this - I am looking for a DIN adapter for a DIN Reg I just bought...
Wouldn't happen to have another?

So, I have 4...
2 new, never used 22" Halcyon, $10 for one of them as well
1 standard 30" very lightly used, this one with the SMB, both for $15
1 new, never used 30" Scubapro, $15, this is the one where you can remove the quick disconnect, so if a replacement is needed, all you buy is regular LP hose, making it a cheaper replacement.

---------- Post added February 24th, 2014 at 03:51 PM ----------

I do have another, however, it has not emerged from wherever it happens to be hiding yet, lol.
I think I know where it is though, I'll go look in a bit and shoot you a PM if I find it

Ouch... I just saw this - I am looking for a DIN adapter for a DIN Reg I just bought...
Wouldn't happen to have another?

Scubapro Jet Fin L, #1 SOLD

---------- Post added February 24th, 2014 at 09:40 PM ----------

Both small SMB's SOLD
Reel SOLD
Dive flag regulator bag SOLD
Lift bag SOLD

I also have a pair of Genesis steel HP 80, DIN, wanna sell as a pair $280
I could possible ship, but it's expensive ($80+ I think), but I do not even have boxes for it ATM, so would highly prefer local pick up, South Florida.
PM me your email or phone # and I can send pics, can't attach here right now.

I'm looking for a 5ft regulator hose. And a regulator swivel. Your post has a lot a posting is easiest for the lazy kid, sorry!

I'll take a 5ft hose and the double ended bolt snap.

And a DIN adaptor.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom