Cleaning closet, lots of BC's, Regs, Fins, Computers, Misc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have one 5ft hose left, no swivel though, sorry.

I'm looking for a 5ft regulator hose. And a regulator swivel. Your post has a lot a posting is easiest for the lazy kid, sorry!

---------- Post added March 5th, 2014 at 11:54 AM ----------

One 5ft LP hose SOLD
Double ender SOLD
DIN adapter SOLD

For some reason I am just now getting an email about an update. Not even one in spam. Looks like all I wanted has been sold, not your fault.

You mean, email notification that we receive when we get a PM? I had some odd ones too, where I would get a PM, but no email notification for some of those messages.

Yeah, you seemed pretty committed to buying the adaptor at first, but then I never heard from you again, sorry, "yours" was sold today.
I still have inflator hoses if you want, those little SMB's were sold, but I do have new, never used large size one, 6' I think, would sell it for $10.

For some reason I am just now getting an email about an update. Not even one in spam. Looks like all I wanted has been sold, not your fault.

I have been getting PM emails but didn't get anything for any posts. I got a feeling that a couple of things that I have tried to sell haven't sold because of this. I know of a couple that haven't made it.

No problem on the adaptor, I think I found a yoke for the reg in my parts box. I honestly didn't need the SMB I was just trying to make it worth our time.

You mean, email notification that we receive when we get a PM? I had some odd ones too, where I would get a PM, but no email notification for some of those messages.

Yeah, you seemed pretty committed to buying the adaptor at first, but then I never heard from you again, sorry, "yours" was sold today.
I still have inflator hoses if you want, those little SMB's were sold, but I do have new, never used large size one, 6' I think, would sell it for $10.

Hmm, Idk, my account is set up for not receiving emails for thread updates, I have to check myself, through the "User Cp" button, but somehow, I missed captainhook426's message, it might have been the same issue.
Anyway, good luck with your sale :wink:

I also have a pair of Genesis steel HP 80, DIN, wanna sell as a pair $280
I could possible ship, but it's expensive ($80+ I think), but I do not even have boxes for it ATM, so would highly prefer local pick up, South Florida.
PM me your email or phone # and I can send pics, can't attach here right now.

Here are some pics of the tanks...
IMG_0186.jpgIMG_0187.jpgIMG_0188.jpg

Reducing price on the Scubapro Litehawk to $200

Everything going to Ebay.

Nova HP light SOLD
Scubapro Litehawk SOLD

Back
Top Bottom