Clear Springs on Sunday, May 31?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQTX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Weather permittin', I'm planning on going out there on this Sunday. Anyone want to meet me? I may be able to round up some others, but I'm not sure. I'd really like to go. Haven't been diving since November.

It was so cold last Sunday @ 22 feet. 64 degrees. The OW classes were filling up the UW platforms, but its a good time to find lost gear.

Aww, Larry, get a thicker wetsuit :) There's more stuff to find where fewer people go.

It was so cold last Sunday @ 22 feet. 64 degrees. The OW classes were filling up the UW platforms, but its a good time to find lost gear.

I'll be there all day Sat & Sun a.m. (planning to camp over)

I thought the temp last Sat above 20' was lovely in a 3mm. Kind of chilly below so we didn't drop down there for very long.

Probably be a few degrees warmer this weekend is my guess.

Ha - weather in the Gulf is finally looking good so I should be in the Flower Gardens - at long last!!

texarkandy,

care if join you guys on sunday morning? I can get there early.

We're headed over to Clear Springs tommorrow (Fri) afternoon & will be camping thru Sun. Old dark green Dodge Caravan (the "ScubaVan") - we'll have a big blue & silver tent - going to try for a spot in the RV area so we'll have electric. (I don't know if they reserve those or ??? )

Anybody else coming out?

I might be about to make it if I can wrangle a couple of things around. Much obliged for the invitation.

I might show up if i can get the gas money, gas in my car tank and gas in my air tank. I'm a blue ford Explorer with a DAN sticker and a dive flag sticker on the back.

Sweet! got the gas money! hopefully i'll see you guys there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom