Clearwater dive 7-19-14...who wants to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dak507

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey,

Trying to get a few people together for a dive out of Clearwater on Saturday the 19th. Most likely will be diving with Tanks-A-Lot charter but need to know how many people want to go. If you are interested please post or pm me so I can get details sorted out.

Noone else interested?

I want to go but not sure I'll be able to. I have my kids that weekend. You guys doing Sheridan/Blackthorn or something else?

Was definitely wanting to do a wreck, was waiting to see how many wanted to go first and then see which one everyone preferred.

^Sheridon is freakin awesome... LOADS of barracuda, Goliath, bait balls, and a few sharks last weekend. I'd go but I'll be outta town... Push it a week and I have about 5 people that will want to go!

I may be interested in this. I haven't made a dive in almost 3 months! I would be coming by myself though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom