Cleveland diver looking for bud.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick,

I am looking for a dive buddy for tomorrow night and Saturday for Gilboa, Portage, or White Star. I'll send you a pm with my cell number.

Marshall Karp
Dover, OH

I am visiting some friends Nov 16, 17, 18...I am am driving with my dive gear. looking for buddies to dive around any quarry is just fine. I will be around Columbus, OH area, but I can drive anywhere I can dive, no problem
let me know
thanks

I have OW students at Gilboa Nov 17-18 and some extra staff members that may be willing to buddy for a dive or two. I only have 4 students and about a half dozen staff members so if you don't want to tag along with the class I'll still be in good shape. Teaching the students to lead a big group during the tour part of one of their later dives would be fun too :D (there will be no wandering off from the group on this sort of exercise).

I'm driving a dark gray Chevy HHR with a stripe package that says "Wicked" and has sharks on the rear quarter panels. We'll have a 10x10 tent or two set up and we're bringing food :wink: Bring along food to share and come join us!
Ber :lilbunny:

I have OW students at Gilboa Nov 17-18 and some extra staff members that may be willing to buddy for a dive or two. I only have 4 students and about a half dozen staff members so if you don't want to tag along with the class I'll still be in good shape. Teaching the students to lead a big group during the tour part of one of their later dives would be fun too :D (there will be no wandering off from the group on this sort of exercise).

I'm driving a dark gray Chevy HHR with a stripe package that says "Wicked" and has sharks on the rear quarter panels. We'll have a 10x10 tent or two set up and we're bringing food :wink: Bring along food to share and come join us!

Thanks, I will come by on the 18th and tag around.....around what time do you get there?

I'd be interested in going sometime. My high school buddy is coming to visit this weekend so we are going diving but anytime other then this weekend I'm usually game. I am in the Akron area.

Thanks, I will come by on the 18th and tag around.....around what time do you get there?

Would love to have you! Saturday we'll meet at the office at 8:45am, shooting for hitting the water at 10am. Sunday I'm hoping to have them in the water at 9am when the office opens since we're staying the night at the quarry.

Would love to dive this weekend, but will be going to Shipwrecks and Scuba show at Sawmill Creek in Huron.

Would love to have you! Saturday we'll meet at the office at 8:45am, shooting for hitting the water at 10am. Sunday I'm hoping to have them in the water at 9am when the office opens since we're staying the night at the quarry.
sound great, I will see you there....and yes will bring some food:D

Awesome! We'll see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom