Closed Circuit Rebreather Demo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UCFalls

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CLOSED CIRCUIT REBREATHER
SEMINAR & POOL DEMO

March 6th

CCR Seminar: 9am -11am

CCR Pool Dives: 12pm - 1pm, or 1pm - 2pm

$40 per person,
and upon completion of the pool diving you will receive
a $40 Underwater Connection Gift Certificate!
So it is essentially FREE!

Come join us as we explore the world of SILENT DIVING!

We will start with an informative seminar by the renowned rebreather expert, Ron Benson, from SilentExplorers.com. Ron will be covering the pros & cons of a CCR, how they work, the different models out there, and of course, try to answer any questions you may have! Then we will take a lunch break, and head to the pool to dive with the Closed Circuit Rebreathers…NO BUBBLES! We plan on having up to 8 closed circuit rebreathers available for this seminar including the Inspiration, Evolution, and REVO rebreathers!

Call us today to reserve your spot! Space is very limited!
262-646-8283
2410 Milwaukee St. Delafield, WI
Underwater Connection PADI Instructor Development Center (Milwaukee Wisconsin Scuba Diving Certification Lessons & Classes) Online Scuba Class, Scuba Podcasts

It seemed like Ron intentionally scheduled the one here in the twin cities to coincide with the GLSPS show which is a bummer. I would have liked to have gone because it sounds like an interesting thing to try.

Maybe its just coincidence, or maybe its a pattern. Perhaps there will be one again here that doesn't have a conflict. I'm sure the people that go will have a good time.

There we 10 of us signed up for the seminar, 9 I think showed up, and it was informative, and educational.....we did 2 hours in the pool with the 4-5 different units that he brought along. Yes, the Ghost ship festival is this weekend, he was there Friday night, and I believe it concluded on Saturday...not Sunday....anyway, I learned a lot about them, not sure if one is in my future, but, I did it, enjoyed the day......met some nice people, learned some stuff.....:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom