Club Description

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I got this message from Kim a day or two ago...

"Hi Jim,
What do you think of the club description? Do we maybe need to work on it? I'm going to Hawaii next week Thursday for a week. Maybe you could do the honours for a club description if you think it's worthwhile?
Cheers,
Kim."

Technically, I think Kim is still around, he may even still be posting. Anyway, I thought I would put it out there as a discussion.

Honestly, before posting this, I have not looked at other descriptions as yet, so I will educate myself before posting any of my own suggestions...some poster boy I am, huh?

JAG

Yes - my body is still here - but my mind has already left.:eyebrow:
My body is going to have to wait until Thursday to catch up.
Hey JAG - I thought I spotted a cool new signature in the testing forum - did you chicken out?? FWIW I quite liked it.
Anyway - as my mind is already gone on holiday, I haven't got much of a clue for suggestions for a description. I'm just hoping that when I come back it'll just be there - all bright and sparkly - razor sharp wit - and of course JAPAN somewhere in it!!!!

KimLeece:
Yes - my body is still here - but my mind has already left.:eyebrow:
My body is going to have to wait until Thursday to catch up.
Hey JAG - I thought I spotted a cool new signature in the testing forum - did you chicken out?? FWIW I quite liked it.
Anyway - as my mind is already gone on holiday, I haven't got much of a clue for suggestions for a description. I'm just hoping that when I come back it'll just be there - all bright and sparkly - razor sharp wit - and of course JAPAN somewhere in it!!!!

Hey Kim
I was testing the sig out, but I think it should show up from now...

JAG

your sig seems to sum up the club! Except me - not a big fish fan (on my dinner plate that is!)

Reminds me of my first dive with Japanese divers which was in Guam at a feeding station and boy was the tuna big. The first words out of their mouth on the surface - oiiiishiiiii

jagfish:
Just love those Japanese travel shows on TV.
Go to some exotic location.
Observe some local wildlife.
Eat said wildlife.
Repeat.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom