Club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonb751

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Whatever happened to the club? I paid my dues, went to a meeting, and that's it. Never got my t-shirt, card, free air fills, nothing, and now no meetings anymore.

Seems to me that someone wanted everyone's dues, then disbanded the club after being paid. Reminds me of why I don't use that LDS.

Are you talking about the LDS on the right after you cross the bridge? I just want to know. I had heard there was a club right there and I wanted to join...but didn't see much activity.

Whatever happened to the club? I paid my dues, went to a meeting, and that's it. Never got my t-shirt, card, free air fills, nothing, and now no meetings anymore.

Seems to me that someone wanted everyone's dues, then disbanded the club after being paid. Reminds me of why I don't use that LDS.

Jason,

The Club was not disbanded but there has been no activity since last winter. We scheduled meetings and had no attendance. Our plan was to bring it back up this spring and summer but frankly no one has been involved to help and I have had no time to do it by myself.
I welcome anyone that would like to help out and have two volunteers that are going to do a meeting this month.
We decided to just renew the memberships from last year at no charge and move forward starting this month.
As far as why you do or don't patronize my shop why don't you talk to me about it?

Of course if you wanted to really ask about the club you could have stopped by or called at any time.

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Hey Salty, You are right there wasn't a lot of activity but with Al and a couple of others we should be able to rebuild the club and make it a nice place for divers to socialize and plan activities.

Anyone is welcome to stop by the shop anytime.
I have only edited posts by one or two persons when their intent was to harm myself or my business not lend to a real discussion in the forum. That is his goal and he should be a man and stop by the shop and do it to my face but he prefers to do it on a forum instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't believe how many times I went by your shop and the open sign is lit, but the door was locked and no one was inside. Not to mention how many times the phone hasn't been answered. Mind you, this is all clearly during business hours...

Jason,

We are there during business hours, always and the sign is always lit. Again come by any time. Call come by whatever is convenient but to say we are not there during business hours is just not true. In fact I am there almost ever day until late in the evening way past closing and the door is open while I am there, always.

Picking up the phone is very simple and unless there is some other agenda here the way to handle any grievance.

Thanks,

Carlos

You wouldn't believe how many times I went by your shop and the open sign is lit, but the door was locked and no one was inside. Not to mention how many times the phone hasn't been answered. Mind you, this is all clearly during business hours...

Let me rephrase, I'm not going to walk down to the water or on the boat docks to find someone to talk to, you guys may be there, but not in the shop, otherwise the door wouldn't be locked.

okay well someone going to the dock to the boat and not having another employee there is rare at best but I am sorry we missed you when you stopped by and we were at the dock. Again call me at your convenience Jason.

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:40 PM ----------

this thread is closed. Anyone that has questions can email me directly or call me at the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom