CocoView Dive Boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js1221

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are leaving for CocoView next month and I was wondering how many divers each boat holds?

The boat loads top out at 14 or so. I've been on with 9 or 10 other divers a few times when the resort wasn't full. Typically over the course of the week some people (for example, me) will go their own way and the load will be smaller on a given day. Speaking of, do not skip the Mr. Bud, for my money one of the best boat dives, right up there with Calvin's crack and Mary's Place.

I counted the seats of the green boat (one their "standard" dive boats) a long time ago and I think there are 20. Easy Diver (cabin cruiser-looking) has fewer seats, I think, but I've only been aboard once.

They have a chalkboard for day/week. These are somewhat random pics i took last October.

Attachments

• IMG_4053.jpeg
    IMG_4053.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3958.jpeg
    IMG_3958.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3957.jpeg
    IMG_3957.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 21
I was just there and I think I saw one boat that had 19, but it was all one group from a dive club. My boat (the best boat!) coco2 had 13 but there was always a buddy pair who skipped the boat for something else, so we were more like 10 most of the time. The boat feels very roomy with 10.

Back
Top Bottom