Cocoview trip, Aug. 17-24, 2013 trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We probably waved at each other as I was boarding the Delta flight, and you were waiting to get your passport stamped :)

Enjoy your trip! We did a number of newly moored sites, including one that has no name yet (and may not be re-used until it's re-moored a bit farther from shore--the DM and boat captain both said that unless they moved it, they could only use it when the winds and current were going one particular way).

We had dolphins come play alongside the boat on one of our surface intervals. I too no pictures of them, but I hope you get dolphins or other fun surface intervals!

Great report, thanks! Had my first stay there in May, truly a lovely trip. Awesome fun, casual, relaxing diving. And I loved getting to the garden eels on the way in :) Hope to get back there soon.

file-11.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom