CocoView Trip Report ~~ 10 nights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greg11

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
spent 10 nights at cocoview this month. My 2nd trip this year and I am ready to go back.

Never even put on my wetsuit, the water is really warm.

I recommend a taxi to go to full moon bay resort on the west end for anyone going to cocoview. Nice little break and great food, and a great walk around to different bars, shopping, etc.

Doc is doing much better

DSCF9784_zpspfkcfbxp.jpg

DSCF9833_zpshruoinrp.jpg

DSCF9813_zpsfvz82h0v.jpg

DSCF9895_zpspu1kq7vy.jpg

DSCF9861_zpszm8xfvrv.jpg

DSCF9613_zpswrss4nxq.jpg

Wow great pics. We are going for two weeks in February 2016. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"full moon bay resort" really? full moon? The vision in my mind's eye . . .Heehee

Thanks. But now I'm going to be going even nutsier waiting til Feb 20th. I'll be there for 2 weeks and I just can't wait. Till then all I've got is cold lakes in temps too hot to don my wetsuit and not much to look at but mud & rocks & a few fish.

A few other trips first, but we're in for two weeks in late April 2016, maybe our 37th trip or so. If anyone wants to join us, you'll get some first hand micro critter spotting, a magnifying glass and a night dive with UV Blacklight, call CCV and ask for Doc's Trip 2016, any trip comps earned will go to a Roatan Charity, tbd.

The first image above looks a lot like the seldom visited top of CCV Wall, a very lush and florid environment.

In re the "Doc" comment above, his Go Fund Me is still active and is just a very few dollars still needed for his bargain rate Honduran heart repair.

As of 07.10.15 it still needs $7k more to reach the $35k goal.

CLICK ON: Rebuilding old hearts is expensive by Jim Radawski - GoFundMe

Doc Radawski is a quiet icon of diving. I consider buying a week at CCV to be part of getting to hear him talk about his Ocean.

So, Greg, how many dives did y'all bang out? CCV is the place for maximizing that use of dive log pages.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom