College Football Pick'em Group is back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last edited:
Well, I think this was all just a deep seating conspiracy to stop a Brit whining. Sorry, I meant winning.

Actually I think I am going to take a serious beat down this year. Pretty much all of September I will be on a business trip in Asia where I will have zilch chance of watching any college football. By the time October comes, I will be so far behind ONESPEED it will be too late.

All signed up and ready to go.

Any early bets on a national champion?

I have a suspicion that the Buckeyes will make up for years of bad luck, and win it all this year. And I hate the Buckeyes.

For the runner up, I'll take the Gators to upset 'Bama in the SEC.

OK, I have seen the future. Ohio State and Boise State will go unbeaten and play for the title. Each SEC team will have at least one loss (to another SEC team), and will have to beat the snot out of some other opponents in a BCS bowl. The media will have a Tom Osborne style love-in for Jim Tressel now that he has finally to "win the big one" by avoiding a meaningful opponent (the same way Nebraska managed to duck unbeaten Penn State).

You read it here first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom