NFL Pick'em Group for divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just finished creating a group for NFL Pick'em as well:

I have created the Private Group called The Diver Picks. Others can join this group by clicking the link below to access Group ID# (18163) and the password is "football".

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem

Runs through the playoffs, no confidence points, spread enabled, one week (worst week) dropped off. Bring your A picks, you'll need them :D

Not sure how this escaped me for so long. I am in. I can't possibly suck worse than I did last year.

Rhone Man's patented and exclusive and wholly unreliable predictions for the 2010 season:
  • Brett Favre will have a sucky year. Nothing against the guy, but it is unreasonable to expect he will have the best season of his career two years in a row. Next season he will be below average.
  • Ben Roethlesberger will have a great season, and everyone in Pittsburgh will completely forget what he did to "some girl in Georgia".
  • Denver will really suck, and people will start clamouring for Tim Tebow.
  • Julius Peppers will not perform to expectations in Chicago.
  • Sleeper Superbowl pick: Baltimore
  • Rookie of the year pick: Earl Thomas (Seattle)
  • MVP pick: Drew Brees (partly in apology for not winning it last year)

Came across this old thread, and have to say, with 2 games to go I am feeling like a bit of genius now - particularly in this most unpredictable of years:

Rhone Man's patented and exclusive and wholly unreliable predictions for the 2010 season:
  • Brett Favre will have a sucky year. Nothing against the guy, but it is unreasonable to expect he will have the best season of his career two years in a row. Next season he will be below average. - Yup, pretty much.
  • Ben Roethlesberger will have a great season, and everyone in Pittsburgh will completely forget what he did to "some girl in Georgia". - Not having a great year, but certainly been lot's of forgive and forget because of the Steeler's success
  • Denver will really suck, and people will start clamouring for Tim Tebow. - Yup, pretty much.
  • Julius Peppers will not perform to expectations in Chicago. - Stand by that one; he has done alright but not enough to earn that kind of money.
  • Sleeper Superbowl pick: Baltimore - Might still happen, but Patriots must be the real sleeper - who saw that coming?
  • Rookie of the year pick: Earl Thomas (Seattle) - Pretty decent shot at defensive rookie of the year if it was not for Mr Suh.
  • MVP pick: Drew Brees (partly in apology for not winning it last year)- OK, that one was way off.

Too bad all my picks sucked in the Pick 'Em...

Back
Top Bottom