Combat Action Badge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Napolean would have conquered the world if he had enough ribbon eh?

puckvirus:
Again I need to stand by what is already pressent that meets the criteria in pressent medals:

See my last post.

I stand corrected, the only difference I see though is that it specifically states AOE, correct if I am wrong but isn't this Area of Engagement?

Ooops sorry, AOE is Area of Eligibilty and are the following:
AFGHANISTAN, BAHRAIN, BULGARIA (BOURGAS), CRETE, CYPRUS, DIEGO GARCIA, DJIBOUTI, EGYPT, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, IRAN, IRAQ, ISRAEL, JORDAN, KAZAKHSTAN, KENYA, KUWAIT, KYRGYZSTAN, LEBANON, OMAN, PAKISTAN, PHILIPPINES, QATAR, ROMANIA (CONSTANTA), SAUDIA ARABIA, SOMALIA, SYRIA, TAJIKISTAN, TURKEY (EAST OF 35 DEGREES EAST LATITUDE), TURKMENISTAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, UZBEKISTAN, YEMEN, THAT PORTION OF THE ARABIAN SEA NORTH OF 10 DEGREES NORTH LATITUDE AND WEST OF 68 DEGREES LONGITUDE, BAB EL MANDEB, GULF OF ADEN, GULF OF AQABA, GULF OF OMAN, GULF OF SUEZ, THAT PORTION OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA EAST OF 28 DEGREES EAST LONGITUDE, PERSIAN GULF, RED SEA, STRAIT OF HORMUZ, AND SUEZ CANAL.

I went to the Exec order itself, sorry, but we'll drive on!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom