Come dive Lake Travis on 6/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James R

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone doing the Saturday AM charter w/Lake Travis Scuba?? I hear the viz around Starnes Island and Oasis Wall has been great...

See, after 23 dives in 100+ viz blue water, I think I need a support group to help me do that giant stride in to Lake Travis :shakehead:

Better get your reservations in soon...conditions this good wont last too long. :cool2:

Anyone doing the Saturday AM charter w/Lake Travis Scuba?? I hear the viz around Starnes Island and Oasis Wall has been great...

See, after 23 dives in 100+ viz blue water, I think I need a support group to help me do that giant stride in to Lake Travis :shakehead:

Better get your reservations in soon...conditions this good wont last too long. :cool2:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I will be finishing up my underwater documentary class at Aquarena that day so will have to pass, but know that you will have lots of fun.

I am so pleased this weekend to see good visiblity at depth around lake Travis.

:D

well thinking about getting my first texas dive in this weekend at travis...so i might have to join ya.

Gotta just get a dog sitter...she is not certified yet.

I am planning on a trip there next month for sure. Maybe we can fill up the boat then.

looks more and more like i might be able to make it....Saturday morning. Need to figure out tanks and a few other small items that i don't have with me cause the military movers are to slow. :(

Gonna call and see if i can get a spot and such here soon.

ok...looked at the pictures on the laketravisscuba site...i see some dry suits...what are we looking at for lake temp?

ok...looked at the pictures on the laketravisscuba site...i see some dry suits...what are we looking at for lake temp?

Use the link posted by ianr33 to track the lake temps. Divers have been using 5mm wetsuit, some using hoods/some not, same with gloves. I would suggest the hood if you have one.

The local shops can set you up with a rental if needed.

Back
Top Bottom