Coming to fla Feb 23/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all I am coming back in Feb and can't wait to hit the water. Anyone who wants to get in a dive, dinner, drinks or what ever; I am game for some fun. It wwould be great to see everyone again. I think we should have a party.:D

adrisen@rogers.com

Sounds like fun... Hopefully I will get to meet you this time around, I know I missed you last year when you were here.

Give me a shout if you need a dive buddy.....

I'm thinking of coming down this February with my son to dive. We did Blackbeards in the Bahamas last year. Thought about Cozumel but the flights are a lot more. Where is the best places to dive in February? We'll rent a car in Miami and drive down the Keys. Thanks in advance.

Brian you are on. I always need a buddy

vaughan, when are you travelling. I plan to do at least one day of diving in Miami with a charter. Let me know your plans if you want to come.

Where abouts are you visiting? I'm around Pompano and get out every weekend... Anything from Boynton/West Palm down to the Keys.....

I will be in coconut creek Florida

Plans have changed. Going to travel and see museums instead of dive. We'll be diving in July in Aruba or some place similar so my oldest son can also attend. Thanks for the information.

Are you here yet???? I haven't heard I am open this weekend as long as my ears clear. I would like to meet up if diving isn't a option then drinks are a good second choice.....

TTFN

Hi Brian Sounds good. I leave sunday night so my lasy day of diving would be sat morning. Drinks are good. 954-425-8510

ashley

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom