Comparing products

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Henderson lycra suit, to wear under my Henderson Gold Core.
As a side note, when I bought the Gold Core, it was advertised that it would slide on. No more wrestling with your wet suit. That gold coating sticks to my skin & I feel like a lose a layer or two of skin, everytime I put it on & take it off. It's a fight to the finish & the only thing that helps, is wearing lycra.

So, to get to the point, I have no idea what the difference is between these products:

* Neo Sport Lycra Suit
* Lycra Hot Skin

Kat, i'd be glad to help you compare the two. It appears you want to compare NeoSport lycra suits to Henderson Hotskins correct? Just want to clarify before we help you. If you could link to the specific two pieces you want compared, that would best to ensure we get you the help you need. Thanks.

Hey Kat, for this type of application (under a wetsuit) either would work very well and provide you a easier time getting in and out of your wetsuit. We also make a Polyolefin version with a spine pad that is a littler heavier weight. Hope this helps!

Are these two products actually the same thing, with just a different name? If not, what is the difference between them?

Thanks

Hendersonusa:
You never answered my question. I'm still hoping to get some actual info on the 2 products I asked about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom